Late August traditionally starts the beginning of the reporting of state test scores, and that trend has continued in 2016.
With the release of California’s CAASSP scores Wednesday (Aug. 24), six states using Smarter Balanced assessments have released scores, with most showing solid growth in 2016 from 2015, the first year that the Smarter Balanced summative, or year-end, assessments were given to students in states.
Below is a list of the states that have released scores so far:
- California (Aug 24): Press Release
- Connecticut (Aug. 18): Press Release
- Washington (Aug. 17): Press Release
- Montana (Aug. 17): Press Release
- West Virginia (Aug. 10): Press Release
- Delaware (July 21): Press Release
Watch Smarter News for more updates from our members in the coming months.
Learn more about Smarter Balanced and how we help improve teaching and learning.